Advanced Dental Concepts
1269 Pleasant Grove Blvd. | Suite 100
Roseville, CA. 95747 | 916-786-4865
Cosmetic Procedures and Treatments
Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Folsom, and Citrus Heights, California
With today’s advances in cosmetic dentistry, more people are discovering that it is possible to instantly fix the imperfections in your smile. In just several visits, you can have a whiter smile, smooth out any chips or cracks in your teeth, or replace old silver fillings with undetectable, porcelain ones.
A smile is one of the first attributes people notice about you—and certainly one of the most important parts of your face. Why not make a jaw-dropping first impression every time you smile? Cosmetic dentistry makes this possible.
Cosmetic dental procedures cover all aspects of improving the appearance of your smile. Some of the cosmetic treatments and procedures that Dr. David Miller and his team perform include:
- Porcelain fillings—unlike traditional silver fillings, porcelain fillings match the color of your tooth enamel. This makes your fillings invisible and your smile—brighter and more natural.
- Dental bonding—replaces broken or chipped teeth with a composite material that is applied to the surface of your tooth and sculpted to make the imperfection unnoticeable.
- Tooth whitening—using both power bleaching techniques and take-home kits, Dr. Miller can reduce the appearance of stains caused by smoking, drinking coffee and red wine and poor oral hygiene.
- Porcelain veneers—bonded to the surface of your tooth to replace chips, fix cracks and gaps, and to improve severe discoloration that does not respond to whitening procedures.
- Dental implants—artificial tooth root replacements that are used as a prosthetic to fill the void of a missing tooth and rejuvenate the shape and appearance of your face.
- Orthodontics—Invisalign can help straighten your teeth in months as opposed to years with traditional, metal braces.
- Crowns—using porcelain and porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, Dr. Miller can restore your damaged tooth and protect its functionality.
- Dental bridges—these fill in the empty space created by one or more missing teeth. A false tooth is attached to the adjacent teeth with a bridge, thus “bridging” together the empty space.
Besides giving you increased confidence, an enhanced smile can lead to improved social skills and more success in the workplace and with your personal life. Modern cosmetic dentistry blends art and technology to create a dazzling smile in just several dentist visits.